Adv. Ravi Goenka
- Ravi is the founder of Goenka Law Associates and is having an experience of more than One and a half decade in dispute resolution and commercial law practice. He has represented leading companies, public sector undertakings, government companies and business group
Adv. Sunita Gaikwad
- Sunita Gaikwad is associated with Goenka Law Associates since 2007. She has rich experience in proceedings u/s. 138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act and has appeared for Standard Chartered Bank, Tata Motors Finance Ltd., State Bank of India, Reliance Capital and ICICI Bank for the same
Adv. Abhishesk Bahaduri
- Abhiishek Bhaduri was enrolled in 2015 and has since spend considerable time working on corporate, commercial, financial and banking related sectors. Advocate Abhiishek Bhaduri primarily deals in litigation, dispute resolution and ADR.
Adv. Pranil Pawar
- Miss.Madhura Muley is associated with Goenka Law Associates since 2022. She has rich experience in proceedings u/s. 138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act and has appeared for Standard Chartered Bank, Tata Motors Finance Ltd., State Bank of India, Reliance Capital and ICICI Bank for the same
- Mr. Kaushal Ameta is Bachelor’s in Commerce and thereafter he completed his LL.B. He was issued Certificate of Practice by the Bar Council of India in 2022. He is associated with us since 2023. In his tender experience at the Bar, he has appeared before various courts such as City Civil Court, Small Causes Court, Debt Recovery Tribunal as well as Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal. Currently, he is practicing at DRT -Mumbai where he is representing various public sector as well private sector banks including Deutsche Bank AG, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Dena Bank, etc.